WATCH/READ/or LISTEN to these article(s) about the topic:
1. https://www.houstonpublicmedia.org/articles/news/texas/2018/04/04/277050/state-program-for-womens-health-services-is-full-of-errors-on-its-website-report-says/ (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.
2. https://stateofreform.com/news/states/texas/2018/03/report-shows-health-disparities-by-county-in-texas/ (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.
Now follow these directions to complete the Graded Discussion:
Click on the above link(s) and read the article(s). Then respond to ALL of the questions below. In order to receive full credit for the discussion, you have to follow the guidelines provided. Remember to incorporate the articles/podcast in your response. This means that you must briefly summarize and then make connections to them in your response.
Guidelines for submission: Submissions must have at least 600 words. Students must also use proper grammar and punctuation, with no contractions. NO PLAGIARISM is allowed! If you copy any portion of your submission from external sources, you will receive a 0! Do not use phrases/quotes from the assigned link or external links to write your response.
You MUST document/cite your submission with in text citations and works cited or you will receive a 0!
Healthcare in Texas
1. How does Texas rank in relation to other states in terms of healthcare provided to its residents and quality of healthcare? What do you believe should be the role of state government in providing healthcare to individuals, if any? Be specific in what you envision the state government should do and what limitations exist at the state level.
2. Provide a brief summary of the article(s). Overall, do you believe that the information in the articles(s) are valid? What is your opinion of the information provided by these news sources (Do you believe that the information is credible?)? List at least one aspect of each of the articles that you find questionable. Why? What solution do you believe would resolve this issue? Who or what entity do you believe is most able to deal with this issue?
3. Based on course topics, why is this topic relevant to the study of government? (This means that you need to make a connection between the articles’ topic and at least one topic in the course and provide evidence.) Why is this topic relevant to society as a whole?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more