I need help with a Business question. All explanations and answers will be used to help me learn.
Case: Apple Inc: Managing a Global Supply Chain
Please answer all the questions in below section 1, and choose one question in section 2.
Section 1 – Questions:
1. Review Apple’s supply chain for its iPhone product. What differences set it apart from competitors?
2. What are Apple’s key advantages in how it manages its supply chain operations? Support your analysis with data from the case.
3. What are the challenges that Apple faces in the future, and what are the implications for its supply chain?
4. As Jessica Grant, what recommendations would you make to the company’s Vice-President, Phillip Duchene, and why?
Section 2 – Questions (answer no less than 300 words):
1. Are Apple’s core competencies imitable by other rivals? Why or why not? Are they durable and sustainable? Why or why not?
2. Would you expect Apple to remain a leader 10 years from now? Why or why not?
3. Given the current trade situation with China and the Covid-19 crisis what actions would you recommend to Tim Cook regarding Apple’s supply chain?
4. Are Apple’s capabilities sufficient to allow it to remain at the technological frontier? Why or why not? Are there any areas of weakness?
5. What are Apple’s core capabilities based on the case?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more