Can you help me understand this Business question?
Note: attached you can find assignment #1
Business Proposal – moving from a traditional Call Center to outsourcing or contract workers
Submit a Formal Business Proposal based on your Media Presentation Assignment #1, as to what direction West coast Airlines should take for moving from a traditional Call Center to outsourcing or contract workers. Highlight services, applications, and opportunities. In addition, address cost, infrastructure ease, training, and labor requirements.
West coast Airlines has decided a traditional Call Center is just not cost effective and wants to explore its’ options in using outsourcing or contract workers. West coast Airlines wants to decide whether to stay with its’s traditional Call Center or completely change the way it handles customer relationships.
Write a five-page “Business Proposal” on the direction West Coast Airlines should take in moving from a traditional Call Center to outsourcing or contract workers. You are highly encouraged to include financials, action plan, and a social media strategy. Your report is to be submitted as a PDF to the Chief Operating Officer of the West coast Airlines, Bill Wright and Shareholders via the “Assignment” # 2 CANVAS.
You have already done the first step by putting together your presentation now gather more information and put it into a persuasive document. Provide a plan as to how the company will finance, market and provide services you wish it to provide.
Use everything refers to almanacs, encyclopedias, the Internet, and library databases for the most recent information, and pay close attention to descriptions of the social cultural differences, economic conditions, and business environments that encourage or discourage use of the product or service.
Requirements for this Individual Project:
• Write a five-page Business Proposal addressing the for mentioned scenario.
• Formal Proposal Report format containing all major components.
• Proposal research should lead to viable options presented in the assignment’s scenario.
• Highlight services, applications, and opportunities recommendations and conclusions.
• Don’t forget cost, ease, training and people required.
• Use everything for research! Check almanacs, encyclopedias, the Internet, and library databases for the most recent information, and pay close attention to what would best serve the companies interests.
• You are highly encouraged to include financials, action plan, and a social media strategy.
1. The paper must be typed, Single Spaced, Arial, 12 Font.
2. The paper must be a Word Document submitted as a PDF.
3. Use headings, Subheadings within the report when appropriate (please review Pages 433-452 for Parts of a Formal Report).
• For this report please include (Note points will be deducted for any missing component):
|Report is submitted in the correct delivery format as a Word Document PDF. Note: If Report cannot be open by instructor it will receive 0 points||25 points|
|Report addresses the scenario with all major components and in the correct formal business proposal format. Business Proposal component are 20 points each.||175 points|
|Plagiarism is depended on the severity 0- 200 may be lost. Note: Plagiarism constitutes a “No Make-Up” Policy there will be no allowance to resubmit the report.||0-200 points|
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more
Let us help you get a good grade on your paper. Get professional help and free up your time for more important courses. Let us handle your;