Description: Think of how your life is currently. Using information given in class lessons and through your own research, describe how your life would change if you were to become a parent at the current age you are now. Follow the rubric to discuss the topics of how things would change socially, in your home, finances, education and life goals. Remember that each paragraph has to contain a minimum of 5 sentences, cover each description, and have correct spelling and grammar.
PO: Opening Statement
• What are the first things that come to mind as to how your life would change?
• What sacrifices would have to be made adjusting to parenthood?
• Think of this paragraph as describing the before and after of having a baby currently at this time & stage of your life.
P1: Socially & Home Life
• How would your social life change? Would you still have the same friends?
• What places would you be comfortable taking your baby?Would you be uncomfortable taking your baby to certain places and/or exposing the baby to certain people?
• How would your home life change? Would you stay in your current living situation or would it change?
• How would your family react to a new baby in the home?
• How would your finances change by taking care of and providing for the baby?
• Describe a minimum of 3 extra costs to expect that would take care of the baby?
• Would you work full time or part time to take care of the extra costs? If not, how would you come up with the extra money for baby expenses.
P3: Education & Life Goals
• Describe what level of education you currently have and what level of education you desired before the baby came.
• What were your future goals before the baby came and what are some goals you have as a parent to a new born?
• Describe a minimum of 3 goals you have for your new son or daughter and why those goals are important to you.
PC: Closing Statement
• Restate how you feel your life would change and/or stay the same if you were currently a parent to a new born.
• Make your closing statement here to conclude your paper.
When it gets into personal things, write it as you’re writing it from a ninth grader‘s perspective I just make things up if you need to.
As a human being, being a parent impacts one’s life. One has to seek inner strength and trust that he never knew he possessed earlier on. Small things become meaningless, like making the house tidy and brushing your hair. The first thing that strikes my mind when becoming a parent is the increased level of responsibility and, most significantly, providing a tranquil environment for my child. I have to make some sacrifices as a parent to give my child a good life. I have to readjust my time because the priority would always be to please and play with the child. Besides, there is a need for readjustment to emotions, finances, social life, and personal life (Nomaguchi & Milkie, 2003).
My social life would take a back-seat when I become a parent now. Having a child would make me spend very little time with some of my friends and spend more time with others who also have children. This would be mainly to get insights into parenthood, and it would also be amazing to know how their babies are doing. Moreover, my child would also play with theirs. As a new parent, I would also shift the dynamics of going out to a club, hanging out with my friends at malls, forests, and even road trips.
I would be very comfortable taking my baby to kids playing points like bouncing-castles, video games, cites, and church. I would be very cautious about taking my child to especially-crowded market places. I would switch my current place of residence to a bigger apartment suitable to host my family. My parents would always consider the baby as a blessing and receive my child with bated breath (Nomaguchi & Milkie, 2003).
In order to meet my child’s needs, I would have to expend money. The child would require other neonatal foods besides breast milk. Going for regular visits to the pediatrician clinics would also cost me as a parent. I would also open a bank account for my child to carter, specifically for his education up to the college level. I would also spend extra on clothing and diapers purchases. Rather than buying myself new pairs of trending shoes and outfits, I would spend on buying my child more outfits for his wardrobe.
Moreover, children usually are so quickly; hence I would purchase clothes more often. The extra expenditures that I would incur from time-to-time would require me to be working part-time (Pirralha &Dobewall, 2016). Part-time work is efficient, particularly in allowing me to spend more time with my baby and getting the flexibility to perform a task. In extreme circumstances, it would be of need to take the child to some daycare.
Education and Life-goals
I am currently pursuing an undergraduate bachelor’s degree at the university’s School of Social Sciences to advance my career ambitions in Philosophy. I have always desired to attain a doctorate in the field of Philosophy specializing in Analytical Philosophy to become a professor at the university and also have the ability to leverage analytics to make better decisions. I would like my child to achieve a bachelors’ degree in Law. My child ought to be a future attorney to represent the family business and eventually attain the highest positions in the field to becoming the state attorney general.
Conclusion In conclusion, becoming a parent in the current state of my life would be a setback for my career goals. Moreover, meeting the needs of my newborn child would also pose a challenge, especially due to my young age without any financial stability. On the right side, I would be able to find confidence and inner strength to take care of my child, especially with the immense responsibility of being a parent
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more