Need help with my Marketing question – I’m studying for my class.
PART ONE- Situational Analysis
Section 1- Company Background
- Describe your selected company or brand.
- Tell a brief history of the company.
- Summarize the core products and services the company offers.
- Identify direct current competitors.
- Explain why they are direct competitors.
Section 2- SWOT Analysis
Complete a SWOT Analysis.
Propose the product or service line you want to develop a marketing plan for.
Justify your proposal with a SOWT- based argument for why it warrants marketing investment.
Section 3- Macro and Micro-Environment
- Analyze at least 2 elements from each quadrant of table 8.1 as the micro and macro-environment factors that affect the company’s overall marketing strategy.
- Describe your segmentation approach.
- Be sure to discuss these elements of the segmentation approach
- Provide rationale for this approach.
- Describe the target audiences or markets.
- Create a positioning statement.
PART TWO- The Marketing Plan
Section 1- Segmentation, Target Audience, and Positioning
Section 2- The Marketing Mix
- Explain your competitive advantages strategies to compete against five industry forces.
- Formulate the 4Ps for your proposed product/service: Product, Price, Place, Promotion with a special focus on digital media and IMC.
Section 3- Success Metrics, Global and Ethical Considerations, and Conclusion
- Identify three business or sociocultural considerations in translating your marketing plan for use in a foreign market.
- Discuss at least one policy/philosophy or idea regarding the company’s: Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR, Green marketing practices, Ethics and ethical marketing.
- Conclude with a summary of your plan and why it deserves to be funded.
The Marketing Plan final project paper
- Must be seven to eight double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages or slides) and formatted according to APA Style (Links to an external site.) as outlined in the Writing Center’s APA Formatting for Microsoft Word (Links to an external site.)resource.
- Must include a separate title page and slide with the following:
- Title of project in bold font
- Space should be between title and the rest of the information on the title page.
- Student’s name
- Name of institution (Ashford University)
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Due date
- Must utilize academic voice. See the Academic Voice (Links to an external site.) resource for additional guidance.
- Must include an introduction and conclusion paragraph and subject headers for all parts, sections, and subsections. Your introduction paragraph needs to end with a clear thesis statement that indicates the purpose of your paper.
- For assistance on writing Introductions & Conclusions (Links to an external site.) as well as Writing a Thesis Statement (Links to an external site.), refer to the Writing Center resources.
- Must use at least four scholarly or credible sources in addition to the course text.
- The Scholarly, Peer-Reviewed, and Other Credible Sources (Links to an external site.) table offers additional guidance on appropriate source types. If you have questions about whether a specific source is appropriate for this assignment, please contact your instructor. Your instructor has the final say about the appropriateness of a specific source for a particular assignment.