I need help with a Business question. All explanations and answers will be used to help me learn.
(A) Summarize the below article/paper and make sure to include the below aspects. (2-3 Paragraphs with 3 references)
(B) Develop a 4-6 page APA paper. Include Abstract, body, Conclusion and 6 References.
Two Contemporary Companies’ Use of Crowdsourcing: Threadless and Challenge Post on Page 77 Answer:
1. Why is Threadless so successful?
2. What competitive advantages do they have over comparable design ﬁrms using traditional strategies for product design?
3. What is the logic of crowdsourcing and why has it caught on in so many areas and for so many applications?
4. What are some potential traps and limitations of crowdsourcing efforts?
5. Identify at least two other businesses, or business functions, that you think could achieve breakthrough gains via the use of crowdsourcing.
Topic: Informations Systems
(C) Discuss the concept of Value Driven Business in Business Intelligence and Information Systems. (2-3 Paragraphs with 4 references)
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more