Campbell University Revamp Inc Website Consolidation Paper

Campbell University Revamp Inc Website Consolidation Paper.

This assignment will allow you to take information from a company, and based on your experience and knowledge, make recommendations to consolidate four websites into one to increase profits. Think outside the box here; while there is no specific right or wrong answer, be sure to detail your recommendations and showcase based on information from the text and any research you find.

Revamp Inc. is a large clothing corporation that specializes in reselling clothes worn by celebrities. The company’s four websites generate 75 percent of its sales. The remaining 25 percent of sales occur directly through the company’s warehouse. You have recently been hired as the director of sales. The only information you can find about the success of the four websites is displayed in the table below.

You decide that maintaining four websites is expensive and adds little business value. You propose consolidating to one website.

Thinking about the material covered in chapter 2 for process improvement:

  1. Outline the steps you would take to move from four websites to one by creating a process model. Consider all steps from start to finish including, but not limited to, determining which aspects of the four websites to include and how you decided that, who would be involved (IT, HR, customers, suppliers, manufacturers, etc)
  2. In the Recommendations section of the template, include your recommendations for consolidating. (HINT: think about why consolidating is a good idea. what is the cost-benefit analysis? what type of growth might you see by consolidating? are there any new features to include? what pieces of the current four sites might you add? Consider the types of websites currently in use (think about the names and why they’re designated as such- classic, contemporary, new age, traditional- and which of those has higher traffic).
  3. In the References section, cite any resources you used to help with your recommendations.
  4. Save the template to your machine as Lastname-Module2 and upload your file to this assignment.
  5. Use outside resources if necessary to help you in making informed recommendations. Cite any sources used. This is a way to showcase your knowledge and understanding.

Campbell University Revamp Inc Website Consolidation Paper

superadmin (28431)
New York University
DO YOU HAVE A SIMILAR ASSIGNMENT?

Hire an Expert to Help you

Hire Verified Expert

Calculate the price of your order

550 words
We'll send you the first draft for approval by September 11, 2018 at 10:52 AM
Total price:
$26
The price is based on these factors:
Academic level
Number of pages
Urgency
Basic features
  • Free title page and bibliography
  • Unlimited revisions
  • Plagiarism-free guarantee
  • Money-back guarantee
  • 24/7 support
On-demand options
  • Writer’s samples
  • Part-by-part delivery
  • Overnight delivery
  • Copies of used sources
  • Expert Proofreading
Paper format
  • 275 words per page
  • 12 pt Arial/Times New Roman
  • Double line spacing
  • Any citation style (APA, MLA, Chicago/Turabian, Harvard)

Our guarantees

Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.

Money-back guarantee

You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.

Read more

Zero-plagiarism guarantee

Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.

Read more

Free-revision policy

Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.

Read more

Privacy policy

Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.

Read more

Fair-cooperation guarantee

By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.

Read more
Have a homework question? Get help from verified tutors now!

Are You Looking For Assignment Help? We Can Certainly Assist You