Make sure questions are related to the Gospel and Vatican II documents (especially Dei Verbum, Lumen Gentium, Nostra Aetate), and to major themes and concepts from the Bible and the Second Vatican Council. Provide an explanation and analysis of the objective Christian teachings on the question.
1. Who is God? Explain the Christian view of God:
2. Can non-Christians go to heaven? Discuss the Christian saying: “No Salvation Outside the Church”:
3. What are the 4 Marks of the Church? Do all Christians believe in them?
4. Explain the Christian concept of Liturgy, including an evaluation of good worship.
5. Compare and evaluate the presentation of Jesus in the Gospels with the Old Testament religion (the Jewish way of worship, their moral law, and their expectation of a Messiah).
(Use incite citation using numbers of biblical phrases, and tell when you got them from)EXAMPLE: “Those who, through no fault of their own, do not know the Gospel of Christ or his Church, but who nevertheless seek God with a sincere heart, and, moved by grace, try in their actions to do his will as they know it through the dictates of their conscience – those too may achieve eternal salvation”( Lumen Gentium, 16)
Only Sources that can be used:
– the Bible
-Ep. 2: Opening of Vatican II & Liturgy/Sacrosanctum Concilium ( YouTube)
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more