The Managing Director of your organisation has requested the HR department to provide a board report which outlines the process of linking organisational performance with reward and motivation. You have been asked to provide the following within the report:
▪ Describe the purpose of performance management and its relationship to business objectives and the organisations success. (AC 1.1)
▪ Explain the components of performance management systems e.g job descriptions, reviews (AC 1.2)
▪ An explanation of the frequency, purpose and process of performance reviews (AC 4.1)
▪ An explanation of how performance management processes relate to staff motivation. You should also refer, briefly, to motivation theories (AC 1.3)
▪ Explain the purpose of reward within a performance management system. (AC 2.1)
▪ An explanation of the components of an effective total reward system. You should include financial and non-financial rewards (AC 2.2)
▪ An identification and explanation of at least 5 factors that need to be considered when managing performance. E.g capability, good performance, bad performance. (AC 3.1)
▪ A description of the data required by individuals that are involved within the performance and reward management process e.g. benchmarking data, data protection legislation(AC 3.2)
All of these questions above should be (2000 words).
ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS(100 words)
▪ Write a description of the learning process you went through in order to write this assignment: what you knew about your organisation’s performance and reward management systems before you attended module 2; what you learnt during the module; and what you learnt in preparing the assignment.(100 words)
▪ You should also include 3-5 references from up-to-date and relevant sources in order to support your findings. Please ensure that all reference sources are acknowledged correctly within the text and on a reference list provided.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more