I don’t know how to handle this History question and need guidance.
Interview a health professional in the field you ultimately plan to be employed in as a career. Use the following questions during your interview and select 2 questions of your own that you believe are important for the position. You may ask more than just the 2 questions to total 10 questions as a minimum requirement of this assignment, but you are not limited to the 10.
1) Name, position held, company, and how long have they worked for this company/organization/agency? Attach business card and/or contact information.
2) What is the company/organization/agency mission statement or philosophy?
3) What are the minimum qualifications for the position held?
4) What aspects do they enjoy the most in this position? The least?
5) Es the company you work for provide in service education/training for its employees and offer continuing education programs? If so, what have you attended lately?
6) Why do you believe you were selected for your current position?
7) Where do you see yourself in 5 years? In 10 years?
8) What advice would you give someone like me whose career objective is to be __________________?
9& 10) Questions 9 and 10 are for you to make up an open ended question of your own
What we do when antibiotics don’t work anymore
Here is a link to the video. Post a 3 sentence summary along with a paragraph of your thoughts on the topic.
Don’t forget about the rubric!
Of all of the health professions that you have researched this semester, which one would you be most likely to recommend to a friend who is interested in the healthcare field? Explain your selection and rationale.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more