I’m working on a Writing exercise and need support.
Reread the In The Classroom: Grandparents Becoming Parents case study presented at the beginning of the chapter 4 (pg. 95) and respond to the following questions:
1. What does Susan Meyer need to do to collaborate with Zach’s grandparents about his behavior issues? What support/ interventions can you offer as the school counselor to support to the teacher?
2. What issues should the teacher and principal consider when working with his grandparents?
3. How is this situation different when viewed from each perspective: the teacher’s, the principal’s, and the grandparents’? What role might the school counselor play in working with all three perspectives?
Chapter 5: Culturally Diverse Families
Reread the In The Classroom: The Quiet Child case study presented at the beginning of the chapter 5 (pg. 132) and respond to the following questions:
1. What attitudes or preconceived notions does Clara Simpson have about Sarah and her family? How does that affect her teaching effectiveness with Sarah?
2. What family engagement strategies has the teacher tried? Have they been effective? Why or why not?
3. Using a model of culturally responsive family support, what other family engagement strategies should the teacher try to help Sarah be successful in class?
Reread the In the Classroom: Spring Parent-Teacher Conferences case study presented at the beginning of the chapter 10 and respond to the following questions:
1. What strengths is his grandmother exhibiting? What concerns does she have?
2. What can Kate do to turn this conference into a positive communication experience for both herself and Travis’s grandmother? What support can you provide as a professional school counselor or teacher?
3. Noting the types of communication that Kate has used at this point, what types of follow-up communication could be done with Travis’s grandmother to improve the home-school relationship and provide her support for educating Travis? How can the school counselor and teacher offer support?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more