Final Lab Create an integer array that will store 7 temperatures. Populate the array with 7…
- Create an integer array that will store 7 temperatures.
- Populate the array with 7 random temperatures from 1 to 100 degrees. (Sample Random Generator code Download (Sample Random Generator code. )
- After the temperatures are in the array, calculate the average of the temperatures in the array, however ignore the lowest and highest temperatures in the average calculation.
- Print out the average. Remember the average should be a double but the temperatures are stored as integers.
- Print out each temperature in a statement comparing it to the average such as:
The average temperature is 48.94
Temperature 1 is 5.0 and is below average.
Temperature 2 is 67.8 and is above average.