Help me study for my Health & Medical class. I’m stuck and don’t understand.
1. Develop a case study using the Eight step process and NFPA 7.2 as guides. Break out in groups of 4 (I will create groups in week 1), starting at incident initiation and ending with incident termination. Discuss as a group the occupational, environmental, and public health implications and concerns along the journey. In addition, compare and contrast these stages against one another….
What I am seeking is thought process along this journey.
Do the response personnel have more challenging issues compared to EMS personnel or hospital personnel?
Is the risk for the response personnel greater than that of the community, why or how? Do we have “defined” knowns for arriving firefighting companies and emergency personnel?
2. Setup a command structure within your group to determine how to formulate a personnel and resource framework to address the incident.
3. This incident involves Ethylene Oxide – substitute Chlorine as the substance and compare and contrast the differences with occupational, environmental, and public health impacts to responders, the community, and any water/air/land issues.
1. Case Study: Use the Eight Step Process and NFPA 7.2 as guides to create a skeleton structure for the study. Within these elements discuss response personnel health and safety issues, environmental impact, and potential public health implications.
2. Respond to the following: What defines the uniqueness of a hazardous material incident? Is it that much different from any other “incident” which confronts the public safety department of a municipality?
3. Complete reading Noll chapters 1 through 5
4. Complete reading Bevelacqua chapters 1 and 2
5. Research 29 CFR 1910.120 – list the purpose, use, and goal of the standard. Also how does this standard affect you in your normal position (if at all).
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more