I don’t know how to handle this Film question and need guidance.
Watch the movie ‘High Noon’ and answer the following questions. When you watch, keep track of the time stamp, which is when something in the movie happened.
TIME STAMP IS IMPORTANT
The Western genre – the classic Western – is set up in The Great Train Robbery. It’s basically all white people, not very gritty or dirty, the violence is not realistic and it’s easy to see good versus bad. The MODERN WESTERN contains people of color, is more gritty and dirty, the bad and good people are more ambiguous and the “good” people don’t always win. In between there’s the TRANSITION WESTERN, which has elements of both.
The movie takes place in what is considered real time. That means the amount of time that passes in the movie is the same length as the movie. It is quite rare for films to be in real time. Part of that time element is high lighted by clocks being seen often in the film.
1. High Noon is a transition Western.. Provide a few examples in the plot (you don’t have to provide time stamps for each instance something happens, but one, such as “The sheriff acts like THIS in the movie, including in the first scene TIME STAMP). Also, provide elements that make up a classic Western and a modern Western.
2. The film often is considered both anti-American and pro-American. Provide at least five total examples (it can be two of one and three of the other) in the film (include the last climactic moment in the final minute). Then watch this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SR9nIMOrqy4
(YOU NEED TO WATCH THE MOVIE BEFORE WATCHING THIS VIDEO) and comment on whether you agree or not with John Wayne’s thoughts.
3. Provide three examples of three shots during the movie you like the most and why? Time stamp them.
4. Talk about real time versus movie time and provide examples of why you like or do not like the use of real time.
1. Do you think this film would be popular with today’s audiences? Why or why not? How could it be more popular with today’s audiences? What was the main reason – or what were the main reasons – you liked or didn’t like the film?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more