I’m trying to learn for my History class and I’m stuck. Can you help?
US Constitution Worksheet
US History I HIST 2010
1. Which Article of the Constitution tells us how to change the constitution if it needs to be done?
2. Which Article of the Constitution deals with the office of the President and the Executive Branch of our government?
3. Which Article of the Constitution deals with the Legislative Branch of Government?
4. Which Article of the Constitution tells us how the Constitution will be ratified by the States?
5. Which Article of the Constitution tells us about the Federal Judiciary and the Supreme Court?
6. Which Article of the Constitution tells us which branch of Government will have the power to tax the citizens?
7. According to the Constitution, how is the President selected for office?
8. According to the Constitution, how are Senators selected for office?
9. According to the Constitution, how are Federal Judges placed on the Bench?
10. According to the Constitution, how are Representatives in Congress selected for office?
11. According to the Constitution, How Many rights does the Constitution give to citizens?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more