Kim is trying to decide between two full-time admissions’ offers from prestigious MBA 2-year…

Kim is trying to decide between two full-time admissions’ offers from prestigious MBA 2-year programs. She is considering an in-state university and a top-tier private university. She had decided that both programs will offer her an excellent education and provide great career prospects after graduation. However, the cost differences are significant, and she really wants to avoid being in major debt after her MBA. Kim wants to base her decision primarily on the quickest payback period for her MBA education.

Table 1 shows the annual costs for the two programs next year.

TABLE 1: MBA Program Costs

Program Costs Per Year Mid-Tier Program Top-Tier Program Tuition
Tuition 21,500 74,700
Room & Board 18,000 36,300

Kim is not sure which career path she wants to pursue, but she also understands that her career options and starting salary will likely depend on her performance in the program. She is confident that she can earn at least a 3.25 GPA with a probability of 60%. She feels there is a 25% probability she could reach 3.50 GPA and only a 15% chance she will earn a 3.75 GPA or higher.

Based on the MBA program websites, the average starting salaries are presented in Table 2. Kim knew from Career Services at these Programs that students who earn a GPA of around 3.50 will see offers at the mean salary number. But if students have a GPA closer to 3.25 then salary offers are around 5% below the mean. And students who earn a 3.75 or higher GPA are likely to see offers as high as 15% above the mean.

TABLE 2: Average Starting Salaries Based on Career Path

Career Path Mid-Tier Program Top-Tier Program Tuition
Consulting 108,909 152,000
Finance / Accounting 93,666 174,000
Supply Chain / Operations 94,833 138,000
Marketing / Sales 99,979 112,000

Kim also learned from Career Services that students graduating with higher GPAs were more likely to pursue Consulting and Finance careers. Career Services provided her with the information in Table 3 indicating which career paths students are likely to pursue based on the final GPA. Although Kim preferred a career in Marketing, she was intrigued by the other areas especially since starting salaries were much higher for Consulting and Finance offers.

TABLE 3: Percentage of Students Pursuing Different Careers Based on GPA

Career Path 3.75 GPA 3.50 GPA 3.25 GPA
Consulting 35% 28% 10%
Finance / Accounting 30% 26% 35%
Supply Chain / Operations 20% 23% 35%
Marketing / Sales 15% 22% 20%

Kim wants to use Decision Tree Analysis to help her decide on which MBA program offer she should accept. Answer the following questions and clearly state any assumptions you are making.

Questions:

1) As a Career Consultant, what advice would you give Kim to help her make the optimum decision? What other factors might she consider?

(Please read the question. I need help on this question and do not post the Expected value salary for the mid-tier program and top-tier program)

Calculate the price
Make an order in advance and get the best price
Pages (550 words)
$0.00
*Price with a welcome 15% discount applied.
Pro tip: If you want to save more money and pay the lowest price, you need to set a more extended deadline.
We know how difficult it is to be a student these days. That's why our prices are one of the most affordable on the market, and there are no hidden fees.

Instead, we offer bonuses, discounts, and free services to make your experience outstanding.
How it works
Receive a 100% original paper that will pass Turnitin from a top essay writing service
step 1
Upload your instructions
Fill out the order form and provide paper details. You can even attach screenshots or add additional instructions later. If something is not clear or missing, the writer will contact you for clarification.
Pro service tips
How to get the most out of your experience with MyhomeworkGeeks
One writer throughout the entire course
If you like the writer, you can hire them again. Just copy & paste their ID on the order form ("Preferred Writer's ID" field). This way, your vocabulary will be uniform, and the writer will be aware of your needs.
The same paper from different writers
You can order essay or any other work from two different writers to choose the best one or give another version to a friend. This can be done through the add-on "Same paper from another writer."
Copy of sources used by the writer
Our college essay writers work with ScienceDirect and other databases. They can send you articles or materials used in PDF or through screenshots. Just tick the "Copy of sources" field on the order form.
Testimonials
See why 20k+ students have chosen us as their sole writing assistance provider
Check out the latest reviews and opinions submitted by real customers worldwide and make an informed decision.
Humanities
Thank youuuu
Customer 452729, May 30th, 2021
History
Looks great and appreciate the help.
Customer 452675, April 26th, 2021
Human Resources Management (HRM)
Always great! My son has been in critical health these last few semesters. Many times I have thought he wasn't going to make it and thought about quitting or postponing school until he was healthier but it always happens to be in the middle of the semester. This service has been a lifesaver for my mindset in helping keep my grades up and keep my son alive at the same time. I don't know if I could have made it through this period without it.
Customer 453077, June 6th, 2022
Sociology
THANK YOUUUUU
Customer 452591, March 18th, 2021
Psychology
quick, fast and exact!
Customer 453027, May 24th, 2022
Management
It was gotten well after time I needed to make needed additions, but it is something that did help me. I could not get the concept of ho to start such a project but now reading this, I was over thinking the project it seems.
Customer 452801, July 19th, 2021
Nursing
Usually, references need to be within the past 5 years. Thank you :)
Customer 452547, July 16th, 2021
Business and administrative studies
awesome work
Customer 453201, June 15th, 2022
Management
Love this writer!!! Great work
Customer 452597, April 5th, 2021
Human Resources Management (HRM)
I finished the first deliverable of a project presentation but had no time to finish my second deliverable. The writer revamped my first deliverable and made it much more appealing! Not only was I impressed with the content but I was so grateful for the time they took to redo the background. I have been under a lot of pressure at work and at home so this has been a great service when I have had little time! I appreciate the detail and help! Always on time and always exceeding expectations!
Customer 453077, April 5th, 2022
Psychology
Received before the deadline. Great job!
Customer 453027, January 15th, 2022
Nursing
Paper much better compared to the one prior revision request. References need to be no more than the past 5 years.
Customer 452547, July 20th, 2021
11,595
Customer reviews in total
96%
Current satisfaction rate
3 pages
Average paper length
37%
Customers referred by a friend
OUR GIFT TO YOU
15% OFF your first order
Use a coupon FIRST15 and enjoy expert help with any task at the most affordable price.
Claim my 15% OFF Order in Chat
Live ChatWhatsApp

Are You Looking For Assignment Help? We Can Certainly Assist You