Listed below are some technical terms introduced in our course: Minor Convict Legal…
Listed below are some technical terms introduced in our course:
Each of the following statements may (or may not) describe one of these technical terms. In the space provided next to each statement, indicate/choose the term described, or selece “None” if the statement does not correctly describe any of the terms.
- A person who has not attained 18 years of age
- A person representing a Minor in Legal Proceeding
- A person at the time of making of contract if not capable of understanding it or not able to form rational judgement of its effect on his interest
- A person who has been imprisoned by a court of law
- Committing or threatening to commit any act forbidden by Pakisan Penal Code
- the unfair use of one’s superior power in order to obtain the consent of a person who is in a weaker position.