1. Assignment 1: Prioritizing Projects at D. D. Williamson (Case Study from Chapter 2)
Due Week 3 and worth 240 points
Read the case titled: “Prioritizing Projects at D. D. Williamson” found in Chapter 2.
Write a six to eight (6-8) page paper in which you:
1. Analyze the prioritizing process at D. D. Williamson.
2. Suggest two (2) recommendations to improve the prioritizing process.
3. Create a scenario where the implemented process at D. D. Williamson would not work.
4. Project five (5) years ahead and speculate whether or not D. D. Williamson will be using the same process. Justify your answer.
5. Use at least four (4) quality (peer-reviewed) resources in this assignment.
Your assignment must:
· Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
· Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
· Assess organizational strategies that contribute to effective project management of human resources.
· Use technology and information resources to research issues in managing human resource projects.
· Write clearly and concisely about managing human resource projects using proper writing mechanics.
Grading for this assignment will be based on answer quality, logic/organization of the paper, and language and writing skills. Click here to access the rubric for this assignment.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more