Syllabus is attached to assignment
This must be constructed as a power-point presentation with significant back-up written documentation on each section and will be presented by the student(s) in a 7-10 minute presentation in class (7-10 slides). Presented during Week 8.
· Visual: A visual identity that is a copyright-free photo, or a photo that has been manipulated (i.e. Photoshop).
· Biography: This section must be written using your own words and organized within the categories identified below. Each section must address both the social/historical context in which the artist was developing and the artist-specific information.
1. Ethnic/Racial Roots and their influence on the artist.
2. Early years (0-15)
3. Music Formative Years (generally, 16-25) (What influences)
4. Performing Career
5. Their influence on subsequent artists, if known.
· Discography: An annotated list of recordings.
· Music examples with “Liner Notes(notes that explain origin of lyrics)”
At least one representative listening example and is accompanied by the following “Liner Note” analysis:
1. Description of Musical Building Blocks (melody, harmony, timbre, form)
2. Identification of ethnic influences
3. Lyrics (for songs) and translation if needed
4. Interpretation of lyrics
5. Personal impact of example (why chosen)
· Web search: 3-5 web sites that provide additional information on the artist, genre, social, context, etc.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more