What will happen to the readmission rate of patients with congestive heart failure if they receive strict follow up from nurses versus no follow up care within 30 days?
Please locate an academic nursing journal article related to congestive heart failure readmissions and follow up after discharge. Using the article selected, construct a critique of the article, 7-8 pages (including cover page and references).
· identify the problem statement or statement of purpose of the article
· describe the participants being studied, stating inclusion and exclusion criteria
· discuss the sampling issues, such as probability or nonprobability and number of subjects used
· identify the study setting—where data collection occurred
· discuss informed consent—whether the participants were fully informed, how their consent was obtained, and any other ethical considerations
· identify the hypothesis or research question
· identify the research design—for example, experimental or nonexperimental; descriptive, exploratory, explanatory, or predictive?
· identify research variables, both independent and dependent
· comment the on article’s literature review—how the study data were analyzed (what statistical measures were used)
· describe the results of the study and appropriateness of the methods used; include study limitations
· accurately critique comments on level of evidence used, nursing theory, and implications for nursing practice or research
· discuss how the research findings can be applied to the clinical area
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more