I’m stuck on a Marketing question and need an explanation.
write minimum 500 words based on the instructions
The External Environment – Chapter 3 of Mastering Strategic Management & CNBC articles posted on Canvas about Ford and Jeep
(Short Answer/Mini-Essay – your submission should be approximately 500 – 600 words in total. Some questions might be answered in 30-40 words; other questions might require 100 words or more to answer. Feel free to use your judgement! )
1. Define an industry. Are Ford and Jeep in the same industry? Why or why not?
2. What is a five-forces analysis? Describe each of the five forces. What is the underlying principle behind a five forces analysis.
3. Based on the two articles posted, which one of the five forces is strongest in terms of affecting profits, and which one is weakest? Explain.
4. What is a strategic group map? Why is it useful?
5. Draw a strategic group map of the auto industry. What strategic groups do you see? Which group has the largest market share?
the pdf version of the book is to big, the link to the shared file via google mail is :
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more