I’m studying for my Writing class and need an explanation.
Can someone assist with helping me write a Statement of Qualifications.
University of Phoenix
Bachelors in BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN CRIMINAL JUSTICE ADMINISTRATION WITH A HUMAN
SERVICES AND THE CRIMINAL JUSTICE SYSTEM CERTIFICATE, GPA: 2.70
July 2018 – Present
Coordinated repairs for utility equipment motors, pumps, and various other items.
cooperatively with the Refrigeration, Boilers, and Electrical teams to achieve Total Process Reliability.
MRO Inventory Clerk
October 2017 – July 2018
Provide service to internal plant customers requiring parts and materials
Performed various inventory related assignments to ensure proper levels of parts inventory and Materials coordinated
materials return procedures
and report reasons for discrepancies
Safety Administrative Assistant
October 2016 – August 2017
▪ Assisted safety coordinators with creating Training.
▪ Entered all osha trainings Into the training system.
▪ Assisted the workman comp coordinator with sending out work status of injured employees to supervisors.
▪ Assisted in enterering behavior systems into database.
▪ Created OSHA required training records, and entered them into database.
▪ Sent out Weekly traininings to all coordinators to schedule necessary trainings.
January 2016 – July 2016
▪ Assisted with billing all material to stores for delivery.
▪ Faxed, and scanned all Proof Of Delivery to clients.
▪ Filed all paperwork into their slots.
▪ Scheduled deliveries between drivers and stores.
▪ Confirmed all deliveries with store managers.
Customer Service Representative/ technical support
December 2014 – November 2015
Answered all customers questions that would call in with any questions or concerns they have with their plan, or
service;helped the customer fix their issues with the device, also assisted customers with technical support, assured
customers with technical help with their phones.
MRC Financial and Insurance Services
February 2012 – November 2014
▪ Responsibilities Call customers,
▪ Consult clients, Fax documents to Corporate Office, Make calls, Answer complaints, Train new Agents.
▪ Collected, counted, and disbursed money, basic bookkeeping, and completed banking transactions;
▪ Communicated with customers, employees, and other individuals to answer questions, disseminate or explain
information, and address complaints;
▪ Answered telephones, directed calls, and took messages;
▪ Compiled, copied, sorted, and filed records of office activities;
▪ Completed and mailed bills, contracts, policies, and invoices;
▪ Operated office machines, such as photocopiers and scanners, facsimile machines, and personal computers.
▪ Accomplishments: Rising Star, Closed 10 Deals.
▪ Skills Used Excel, Microsoft word, Powerpoint
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more