I’m working on a Philosophy exercise and need a sample draft to help me understand better.
Reading link, this is where you get the answers from: http://www.douglasficek.com/teaching/phil-1101/pla…
Plato short answer:
1. Euthyphro claims that there are some things that all the gods will agree on, such as, “wrong-doers must be punished.” Does Socrates agree with Euthyphro on that point? Explain why or why not.
2. What does Socrates think about majority opinion? That is, should one value the opinion of the majority, according to Socrates? Explain!
3.In the Phaedo, how does Socrates describe what philosophy is? What does describing philosophy in that way imply for the way that a philosopher lives his or her life?
4. Instead of arguing directly against Meletus’ claim that Socrates corrupts the youth, Socrates turns the argument around against Meletus, claiming that Meletus has no concern for the youth of Athens and is a liar. How does Socrates argue for that point?
5. Why do Socrates and Euthyphro have so much trouble coming up with a definition of piety? Include in your explanation some reference to the Allegory of the Cave.
6. Why did Socrates decide to stay in prison, even though Crito offered him the possibility of escape and reasons why he should escape?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more