I’m working on a Social Science question and need guidance to help me study.
Discussion 1 :
1. How did you feel about watching the 13th?
2. How does the 13th characterize our criminal justice system and political institutions?
3. How much did you learn about the war on drugs and war on crime before watching the film?
4. How do you think the media and popular culture representations of Black Americans, particularly Black men, have contributed to a dangerous climate of white fear and anxiety?
Material : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vDWWy4CMhE , https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sc4BPYIqm6k
View both videos and compare and contrast the perspective of two African American civil rights leaders. Feel their passion and drive for their cause. Also, keep in mind that there is no right or wrong answer… but please don’t make the argument that one was better than the other.
1. What is Martin Luther King’s view or hope on race?
2. What is Malcolm X’s view or hope on race?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more