WEB EXERCISE 6. WEB EXERCISE 6
Media Planning and Strategy
Focus: Chapter 10
For this exercise, you will first read an expert’s evaluation of two travel sites’ media strategies— Expedia.com and Priceline.com. You can find the article in the Week 7 folder. After reading the article, provide your answers to the following questions in the submission area within this folder. Make sure you integrate information from the article and from the chapter readings into your answers. Be thorough but concise.
1. Focusing on their broadcast media (or television strategy), what were the main media vehicles that each travel site used to place their commercials?
2. What do the media vehicles chosen by each travel site tell you about their target market?
3. According to the info presented in the article, which travel site do you think had the best Reach? Briefly explain why.
4. Which scheduling method would you recommend for these two companies? Briefly explain why.
5. Do you think the media vehicles chosen by each travel site supported their creative strategy?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more