I’m studying for my History class and need an explanation.
This forum is strictly for postings for Stage 1 of “The Middle Ages Today” project. It does not count towards the regular weekly discussion forums. Several of you have gotten us off to a good start and I’ve made comments on the earliest postings, using them to highlight points to look for, and to suggest related issues that some of you might consider, especially if you’re not sure what topics to find.
1) You must make at least one posting by THURSDAY midnight, OCTOBER 8, and you must complete your two required postings by WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 14 (an extended deadline)
2) Each of the two required postings should be about two or three paragraphs long.
3) Each posting should include a link to a relevant website that connects the medieval past or the sacred scriptures with modern or current events involving relationships among these religious communities (Muslims, Christians, Jews), as described in the GUIDELINES and the samples provided. I cannot accept links to sites behind a paywall: if you can attach a PDF instead, do so (but web links are strongly preferred)
4) This is one “blueprint” for a posting: a) briefly characterize the webpage, article, or site in a concise opening paragraph: what is the subject? what kind of site is it (news, religious, academic, political…)? what are the main points or arguments (in two or three concise, summary sentences)? b) use one or two paragraphs to analyze critically specific points that the author uses to relate medieval and modern times, paying close attention to how the author interprets the past in the light of modern interfaith relations, or uses the past to support political, religious, or cultural standpoints about modern interfaith relations.
5) You may do additional postings (up to a total of 4 postings, including any responses). I will take those into account in my assessment, but my assessment will be primarily based on your two strongest postings.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more