Working with a team, research your team’s chosen organization to assess its strengths,…
Working with a team, research your team’s chosen organization to assess its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats. The written report should include an overview of the organization, a summary of your findings, and appropriate citations in the body of the paper and in the bibliography.
Your team will discuss and create a SWOT for your chosen organization. Next, you will prepare three (3) new objectives for the organization. For each objective you will do the following:
- > State the new objective
- > Specify the organizational factors that the new objectives will address
- > Identify any human resource demands that may arise as a result of the new objectives ( hiring, downsizing, training, compensation, relocation, etc.)
Prepare a PowerPoint presentation that will include:
- > a cover sheet with the name of the organization, and the full names of all team members,
- > an overview of the organization to include its purpose, industry in which it competes, and status
- > based on your research
- > a SWOT diagram
- > a slide for each objective to include the new objective, what it will address, and any human resource needs that will arise as a result of the objective. (how does this objective relate to the SWOT, and why did you choose it – discussion notes)
- > a slide listing your sources.