Select a cancer either in the adult or pediatric population to research. You will write a paper based on the rubric below. This assignment is an opportunity for you to explore a particular cancer of interest to you. Its purpose is to assess your understanding and demonstrate your practical application of the pathophysiologic processes that occur in diseases. This comprehensive paper will be 10 pages in length and should include the following components:
GRADING RUBRIC ADVANCED PATHOPHYSIOLOGY GENETIC AND CANCER ASSIGNMENT
100 points total 10% of grade
Pathophysiology of the disease
Description of the clinical manifestations and assessments
Diagnostic Studies/ Laboratories
Clinical Management/ Treatment Modalities
Evaluation of Treatments
Patient Education and Safety (QSEN)
Choose one case study related to the disease process. Articles must be less than 5 years old, from a scholarly, peer-reviewed journals.
APA format (title page, headers, heading, in-text citations, reference page)
If writing requirements are not followed precisely, your grade on written materials may begin with a grade of 89.
Specific writing requirements
REWRITES ARE NOT ALLOWED
1. All paper submitted must be in APA format according to Publication Manual American Psychological Association (APA) (6th ed.). 2009 ISBN: 978-1-4338-0561-5. Use precise APA format that includes correct punctuation, spelling, sentence structures, and references.
2. Must include at least 5 peer-reviewed references, including McCance, K. L., & Huether, S, E. (2015). 7th ed and Publication Manual American Psychological Association (APA) (6th ed.).
3. Type must be Times New Roman, 12-point font, and double-spaced.
4. Use the spell check function on the computer (will help with #1).
5. Use a COVER page following APA guidelines
6. Paper must be sent via e-mail on due date.
7. Papers turned in past the due date will receive an automatic deduction of 10 points with the grade to start with a B (89).
If page numbers are limited, pages that exceed the limit will NOT be read and further points may be removed if critical content was included on the excess pages.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more