I don’t understand this Writing question and need help to study.
Choose a film to watch from the following list. Make sure you view the official, uncut, correct version of the film if multiple films have the same title – check the year and director, when noted. Email me if any doubts:
DISCUSSION BOARD 2 1930s-1940s QUESTIONS – choose any 2 to answer in your Post:
1. Identify a supporting artifact used for evidence in this film – stills, text, graphic, music, archival footage, etc. – and discuss how effectively it was used to prove the filmmaker’s point, or if it could have been used better. Cite a specific example or moment from the film and discuss in detail.
2. Identify the degree of fictional devices used in the documentary – acting, scripting, lighting, etc. – and discuss if it would have been better made as a fiction film, or with less fictional techniques employed. Cite a specific example or moment from the film and discuss in detail.
3. Identify the POV of the filmmaker about the subject and discuss how it comes across. Should it be better hidden or if it is obvious, does it make the film better? Do you feel manipulated by the filmmaker, or is their POV too weak and impossible to ascertain? Cite a specific example or moment from the film and discuss in detail.
4. Identify if a narrator is used – is it a VOG narrator or something more subtle? Is this approach best for the subject, or should a different approach be used – discuss what kind and why. Cite a specific example or moment from the film and discuss in detail.
5. Identify if the documentary is a compilation found footage history film. Analyze if this is the best approach for the subject, or if a different strategy should have been used. Cite a specific example or moment from the film and discuss in detail.
6. Identify if this film is a classic Expository documentary – does it seem hysterical or slanted to one side, or is it a sober account of the facts? Discuss if you think it is a legitimate argument or if it is clearly biased and supporting a political, business or personal agenda. Cite a specific example or moment from the film and discuss in detail.
7. Does the documentary employ any semi-documentary or docufiction strategies? Discuss if this helps or hurts the way it covers the subject. Cite a specific example or moment from the film and discuss in detail.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more